Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My siblings...!! :-)

"To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time"
This describes shortly about our siblings....i hav a bro and sis...who r twins...proud to have them;though we fight with each other;they r the ones who come with us...all our life.....i go crazy on my family and am home sick ....lol ;) hope everything remains evergreen in ma family........!!! so sweet to hav them in my life....!!


urs lovingly,
~Sneha~

6 comments:

  1. cho chweet d... ya siblings play a vital role in our life...widout dem it would be very borin...i luv my sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree...My brother contributed a lot to my development...Luv my brother....Hope he has a successful future....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!!! post!!! i can't live without my sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya .. my bro s the best advisor till date
    i love him,,
    great de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup de.. They mean a lot in our life... Am lucky n U 2...

    ReplyDelete