Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Almighty!!!



First of all i would like to thank the ALMIGHTY for my birth and giving me such a wonderful life with my family and friends..........i BELIEVE in Him always in all circumstances..and hope He woudnt betray me as ppl does..!!!!i request u ppl too believe in Him and cherish his powers.....within you...."Service to the disbled r poor is Service to the Almighty".....i think its true...and belive it as a fact so be true to urself and help others to ur extent...!! u will surely discover GOD in you.......:-)




~Sneha~

5 comments:

  1. gr8 one:) wen we truly believe in d almighty he'll never let us down..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. believin in god ll take you to heights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the one who made us all... I believe him, trust him n he is taking me to great heights... he ll never leave u alone...

    ReplyDelete